Ricof has a deep understanding of how to deal with the various high-level structures that underlie borrowing and lending operations, as well as their legal and tax base, making our Business and Financial advisory a wealth of experience in supporting local and international clients at all stages of financial project.
Ricof advises major international lenders, pledgees, arrangers and loan agents, as well as borrowers, pledgers, guarantors and securities providers during complex and time-critical international financial transactions.
Business and financial consulting includes:
- Drafting and reviewing loan agreements, pledge agreements, securities and other agreements.
- Fair credit check
- Refinancing of current debts
- Restructuring of current loans
- Project finance and strategy
- Brokerage and dealer compliance and regulation
- Conducting a simple and early legal due diligence
- Drafting legal options